Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLEX1978

Active sky advanced

I'd like to know the opinoins of PMDG 744/MD11 drivers on Active sky advanced. I use AS6.5 with a reg version of FSUIPC and the whole thing runs smoothly now that it I have it tweaked to the best of it's ability. Is there any real advantage of purchasing this upgrade? I would be running it of a second networked machine.ThanksRob Prest

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Lately I am experiencing a lot of OOM errors with MD11 and ASA.... I'm beginning to suspect that a combination of these two addons is not a good idea....Will try to fly the MD-11 without ASA and see if I keep having OOM errors.... it is really frustrating... I'm not able to finish a 1h 40 minutes flight with this bird :(RegardsStefano Rossi

I have a home cockpit setup with hardware, three hours into the crz LLBG - ESSA after typing that post I hit the landing gear lever as I was stowing the keyboard, aircaft nearly went into a stall and I think the gear is jammed due to fspax.. Active sky advanced is the last thing on my mind now! :( Thanks for the info tho, may hold of for a whileRob

Hold off for a while Rob.... not quite right yet so not a huge improvement at the moment imho.Treat it like a very early version of asa6 :( Stick with 6.5 for now, better the devil you know :( John E