Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

CTDs caused by AFCAD files

Hi. I posted this first to Visual Flight, as it's one of their AFCADs that causing the problem, but given that few people seem to be on that forum (no one posted since January according to my browser!), I hope it's OK to post it here too. It's an FS9 issue, but as this is the CTD forum.... Easiest just to post the link to the original post?http://www.visualflight.co.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8602Maybe someone here will know what aspects of an AFCAD may cause a CTD (and this when I fly over the airport at 36,000' - I don't need to fly to the airprot itself to get the crash).Thanks in advance for any help,Martin

Er, wrong scenery producer - as you'll see if you look at my reply. How embarrassing ... Ho-hum, :( I just copied over the same AFCAD from the JustFlight CD to my setup and all is OK, so I guess the file was corrupt. Still be interested to know what aspects of an AFCAD file may cause CTDs, if any guru out there can explain. For instance, I notice that if you add a parking spot to a default FS9 AP file, save it as a new AFCAD but neglect to add a (black) runway taxi link too, that will always cause FS to crash. M.