Sign in to follow this  
Guest prbflight

FS9 crashes after installing update

Guest prbflight

Hi Everyone,I'm getting back into flight simming after a year and a half of being away. I downloaded the update 747-400-ver1.2 for my Queen of the Skies 747 and installed it. Now when I go to open FS9 the program crashes and I get the following messageError SignatureAppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.10601 ModName: panels.dllMode Ver: 9.0.0.30612 Offset: 0003fe9eCan anyone help me work around this before I have to do a complete un-install?Thanks for any help.Paul Belanger

Guest prbflight
Try deleting the fs9.cfg file after making a backup of it, then restart fs9. It will make a new cfg file, once that works try loading the 747. See also: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...h_To_Desktop.29Hope this helps.
Thanks Dan that did the trick! How do I check that I have the latest version installed now?Cheers.

Compare the version in your readme file (readme_pmdg_747400 or close to that) with that available at the pmdg downloads / service updates page. Ver 1.2 is current.Glad the tip worked for you.

Dan Downs KCRP