Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaskanFactor

Panels Panels Panels GPS PFD ETC Need Help

Guest jaskanFactor

I always fly withmain panel on shift 1pfd shift 2FSX gps shift 3throttle quad shift 4fmc shift 5I convert the panel.cfg of every aircraft to this format, as this method works best for me.I have many wilco products and they can be quite complex, but found my way around them.However am very new to pmdg, and i was shocked to find not one, but two aircraft folders for each aircraft in simobjects------------------------ 747-400 and 747-400Fnot one , but two panel folders for each pmdg aircraft in aircraft folder-----------------panel and panelvcI made exactly same modifications to all four panel folders so that i could have the panels popup on shift X numbers of my own choosing.This worked, when shift + 2 in fsx i get my pfd window etc,PROBLEM IS ALL THE VC PANELS IN COCKPIT ARE BLANK.NEED HELP IN HOW I CAN SETUP THE pmdg panel.cfg to my liking, pretty much as we do with the default aircraft

You've been here often enough to know that you should sign your posts in this forum.Modifying pmdg cfg files is done at your own risk. The pmdg options keycommands menu provides a method to open panels, and maybe a better method than what you had to use with other add-ons.

Dan Downs KCRP