Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fwerff

ASA B394 crashes after importing FS9 flightplan

Hi Jim,Still have problems to import a flightplan into ASA.I have installed build 394.Importing goes fine, but if I select "View Route Briefing Map", ASA crashes.The flightplan is build using FS Commander 8.4This is the flightplan, but since I've also tried other flightplans and had the same crashes (each time), it seems not to be route specific.The windows fault report gives:EventType: clr20r3 P1: asa_exec.exe P2: 11.0.0.394 P3 49bd8164P4: microsoft.visualbasic P5: 8.0.0.0 P6: 4889f422 P7: 79aP8: 22 P9: system.argumentnullexeptionHope you can find what's causing this.Best regards,Frank

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Please save the plan in FS and then importing the plan into ASA.Let us know what happens.Thanks,

Hello Jim,I tried and when I create and save a flightplan from within FS9, ASA does not crash.After that, I opened the FSC created plan in notepad and deleted the [FSC] part. After loading this plan into ASA, it also does not crash.So apparantly, it is the [FSC] part in the flightplan that causes ASA to crash.Again, I hope you can solve this, because I basically build all my flightplans from within FS Commander.Best regards,Frank

Hi,I'll gladly report this to the team and for right now you have found the work-around.Thanks,

Hi Kevin,FSB plans should be OK. Please send me a FSB plan that crashes for you. jim(AT)hifisim.comThanks,

Hi Kevin,FSB plans should be OK. Please send me a FSB plan that crashes for you. jim(AT)hifisim.comThanks,
Flight plan on it's wayKevin Manley

Jim Right I sent the plan I tried something else and found another piece to the puzzle. If I open the map without a plan, nocrash, then load the plan, no crash, plan on map.Close ASA. Clean start, load plan first, then open map, CRASH!Kevin

Hi,I have tested things out and answered your mail.Thanks,