Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cameron

Another X-Plane Community Site

Hello, all,A newer community site for X-Plane has popped up over at http://www.x-pilot.comThe site is a welcomed addition by the community, and it holds some of the best known payware developers for X-Plane in it's forums. Some pretty cool works in progress are shown over there!One's that I'd particularly like to mention are the following:Up and coming CRJ-200 - Click HereMore CRJ-200 Screenshots and info - Click HereNew panel gauge line - Click HereThe above are just a few of some of the cool things up and coming for X-Plane. Go check it out...it's definitely worth a look!For all of you people looking to come over from MSFS, there is a "Course" in the works, and can be seen by Clicking Here!I feel the above was important for what the future holds for X-Plane, and for the wonderful people here in the Avsim community to judge if they'd like to make the X-Plane plunge.Blue Skies!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A very good site and good links....I hope it and over here start to get some momentum going...

A very good site and good links....I hope it and over here start to get some momentum going...
Thank you for the site info. I will check it out soon!