Sign in to follow this  
radikaltekno

Passenger Camera Angle

Hi,I was wondering if a download exists where you can get a plane that has not only the cockpit details but also the passenger area, where you can have a view from different seats or things like that.Thanks!

Some payware aircraft have a cabin view, like Wilco's E-jets, their 737, Captain Sim's 757 and 727. I heard of a freeware Saab 340 that had a virtual cabin as well, but I didn't find the link for it.In short, some aircraft have the cabin view, some don't. You just have to look around and see.

Guest Tingoose
Some payware aircraft have a cabin view, like Wilco's E-jets, their 737, Captain Sim's 757 and 727. I heard of a freeware Saab 340 that had a virtual cabin as well, but I didn't find the link for it.In short, some aircraft have the cabin view, some don't. You just have to look around and see.
The Flight 1 ATR 72 has a fully detailed cabin including a flushing toilet.

Guest jshyluk

Many passenger aircraft don't have a cabin area in FSX. Jump into the default FSX Learjet and look behind the pilot's seat, and you will see exactly what I mean. A cabin has to be modelled in specially for an aircraft for it to have that view.Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

The Flight 1 ATR 72 has a fully detailed cabin including a flushing toilet.
Drats! I completely forgot about the ATR (and I own it :( )