Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Jacques

Beginner's FS2Crew issues

Hi,I've just begun exploring FS2Crew a few days ago. Two issues have surfaced one of which prevents me from going beyond the Config screen. The digits in 'Time' and 'Dep Time' boxes do not display. Instead of numerals, all that's displayed are small black pixels - no numerals. Its as if something was corrupting the display.The second issue is that I'm trying to figure out what the FS2Crew FS9 Start Center is all about but there is no tab for the version I bought (FS9 PMDG 737 800/900). And this despite dowloading and installing the April version available on FS2Crew's web site.Can anybody help?Thanks, Jean-Jacques

Hello Jean-Jacques,No 737 in the Start Center: That's because the 737 was released almost 5 years-old, and it was created well before the Start Center even existed. So it's not geared to work with the Start Center.Flight Crew X has the 737 in its Start Center, but that's a different product.Corrupted fonts: I've seen that before. The solution is to update your video drivers and ensure you're not using Clear Type. More info on that is available in the FAQs and Troubleshooting thread. Please take a 2nd look at that thread.Let me know if you require further help.Best,

Hi Bryan,Many thanks for your quick response to my two questions. Regarding the corrupted fonts, you were right on! Making adjustments to the display parameters of fonts using MS's Clear Type Font Tuning utilitity cleared up the issue.My apologies for not reading the pinned Troubleshooting thread before posting my issue.Regards, Jean-Jacques