Sign in to follow this  
georgetyrrell

Queen Promo Video

Anyone any idea where the original Queen of The Skies promo video went to?. I seem to remember when I first bought the Queen, about 2005 I think, and before I purchased I watched an official video where the Queen was mostly at Charles De Gaulles and it was real sharp and jazzy! It had cool musicand the start was continous flashing to various parts of the aircraft in time with the music. Its not the Aerosoft promo vid, was wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about or did I dream it!George

hi Georgeyeah i remember this video too, Air France livery i believe. It had great production, although im not sure it was an official video. Ive had a quick google search and i cannot find any reference to it. I think the guy who made it was a photographer/video editing guy. But no you didnt dream it :(

I think I found it on YouTube,but it has Aerosoft credits in the beginning.check it out......

No its not the Aerosoft one. Yeah Paul I had Air france livery in my head too. remeber the days when developers made promo trailers, I know now they post vids demonstrating certain aspects systems etc but I mean the ones with proper production like the one I'm referring to. George