Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoolMaster

FSX Acceleration Cockpit

Guest CoolMaster

Well I was wondering if there are any normal cockpits out for the the planes of the Acc Pack. I mean I love the virtual cockpits but I find it a bit hard to fly like that. The "Cockpit" of the F18 just sucks I mean it's just a HUD -.- Does someone maybe have a picture where everything gets explained for the virtual cockpit? In both the F18 and the EH 101?

Hi, CoolMaster.I am not sure what you are looking for, but the VC works the same way as the 2D, you Move / Look around with the Hat, and you click on the buttons / radios that you want to alter, like the Freq. etc. and you can use Ctrl+Backspace / Enter and Shift+Backspace / Enter to Move your Eypoint. The best thing to use is the Lessons included with the Sim. I am not sure about the F18 but most of the models have a 2D cockpit, under Menu .. / View that you should be able to use, if available. TV

lol, the F18 cockpit is quite in-depth for being part of a 30 dollar addon, see help forums here:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=80.0

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm in agreement about 3D pits only. Here's the only work-around I've been able to figure out. Perhaps somebody can improve on the idea.Add a camera.[CameraDefinition.xxx]Title = "2D View"Guid = {xxx}Origin = Virtual CockpitMomentumEffect = NoSnapPbhAdjust = Ordinal SnapPbhReturn = True PanPbhAdjust = Ordinal PanPbhReturn = True Track = NoneShowAxis = FALSEAllowZoom = TRUEInitialZoom = 0.30 SmoothZoomTime = 2.0ZoomPanScalar = 1.0ShowWeather = YesXyzAdjust = TRUEShowLensFlare=FALSECategory = CockpitPitchPanRate=20HeadingPanRate=60InitialXyz= 0.0,0.00,0.0 InitialPbh=0, 0, 0