Sign in to follow this  
Guest stradale22

heading problem

Guest stradale22

hello everyone, so this just happened awhile ago, I'm flying a plane I always fly and then when I am on autopilot and need to change heading, my heading on my gps and heading indicator change all of a sudden to different degrees. Such as I am flying heading 200, then change on autopilot to 150, my plane will turn to the left and lets say its at 170 turning...all of a sudden, my heading changes to 110 on my gps and indicator on the screen (heading is still 150 plugged on the autopilot). so then my plane turns to the right to match up with 150. my heading just went from 200 to 110 all of a sudden, this keeps happening and my flight pattern has a bunch of turns. great if someone can help me out,much appreciatedbest

2 questions.What is the plane "you always fly"?Does this affect any other planes?Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest stradale22
2 questions.What is the plane "you always fly"?Does this affect any other planes?Joe
I was flying the Project Opensky Southwest 737-200, but then it also did it for the Project Opensky CRJ900...I'm going to try the basic planes that come with the game and see if it does the same thing. Could it also be scenery that i downloaded?...here is an image attached of what i mean.

Guest stradale22
I was flying the Project Opensky Southwest 737-200, but then it also did it for the Project Opensky CRJ900...I'm going to try the basic planes that come with the game and see if it does the same thing. Could it also be scenery that i downloaded?...here is an image attached of what i mean.
here is another example but with a project airbus a320, same situation...don't know what it could be even though the diff is 43 degrees, right before that it was about 120 difference