Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tadpole

Looking for Custom 172 Panel

Guest Tadpole
What about something like this?
That is absolutely awesome Bert!

That is absolutely awesome Bert!
Let me know if you want the panel modification..

Bert

Let me know if you want the panel modification..
Hi Bert,I would also like the panel modification, if you wouldn't mind please sending it to me. My e-mail is brucek@qwestoffice.net or you could PM me, whichever is easier for you.I also have the RXP GNS530, that seems to be in your panel also, and would be interested in that mod to the VC too.Are the gauges all from the RXP FLT series? I have that add-on as well.Thanks in advance,Bruce.

Thanks to Bert for letting me have a copy of his panel files and the use of "my flexible friend" to acquire the necessary gauges, I will soon be in the F1 Cessna as depicted. It's excellent that people are willing to offer/share knowledge - and then some.Please accept my thanks for the panel files Bert and the offer of more help if required. A true gentleman.Maurice.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy