Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nandan Patel

PSS 777 callouts etc

Hi, um, the PSS 777 doesnt have sufficient Altitude callouts and V1, VR and V2 callouts. Can someone tell me how to get rid of these callouts as I want to replace them with the "FPDA altitude callout gauge".Or does anyone know what I can download to get these to work, including Altitude callouts from 2500ft.......10ft and V1, VR and V2 callouts to work and match with the CDU/FMC for the PSS 777.Ive got these :JELAIR Vspeed-gauge and Flaps PF Callouts v.2.1-really hard to install so didnt try.Please help, I want to make it like the PMDG 747, although I know I can't, cause PMDG is really good, please give me some ideas on what to download and how to get rid of some of these sounds.If I have o open up PSS-777.gau, what should I open it with? FS2004.Please help, need this.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, um, the PSS 777 doesnt have sufficient Altitude callouts and V1, VR and V2 callouts. Can someone tell me how to get rid of these callouts as I want to replace them with the "FPDA altitude callout gauge".Or does anyone know what I can download to get these to work, including Altitude callouts from 2500ft.......10ft and V1, VR and V2 callouts to work and match with the CDU/FMC for the PSS 777.Ive got these :JELAIR Vspeed-gauge and Flaps PF Callouts v.2.1-really hard to install so didnt try.Please help, I want to make it like the PMDG 747, although I know I can't, cause PMDG is really good, please give me some ideas on what to download and how to get rid of some of these sounds.If I have o open up PSS-777.gau, what should I open it with? FS2004.Please help, need this.
The PSS 777 never had proper altitude callouts and this was by decision of the PSS team. V speed callouts are called out by the first officer and not by the aircraft and that is not modeled either. You cannot edit the gauges and you cannot get rid of sounds that are hard coded into the gauges. Your best best is to buy an addon like FDC which offers 1st officer functionality which gives callouts, etc. Free 3rd party gauges may give you some callout functionality but you need to read the instructions on how to include them into the panel which can be done via editing the panel.cfg or using something like FS Panel Studio.