Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747, AMD Turion 64x2 Dual Core TL-56, 2.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM, 200GB HDD with Vista. The default graphics program is ATI.I need help with what I should have the settings set to in the Catalyst Control Center. BTW, I am using FSX. The info I know is that I DO have the most up to date drivers. The card is an ATI Radeon X1200, version of ATI Catalyst Control Center is 2007.0424.2145.36967 .NET Runtime Version 2.0.50727.1434. Can anyone give me a rundown on the settings that I should "enable" "disable" "check" "uncheck" or what certain settings should be set to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747, AMD Turion 64x2 Dual Core TL-56, 2.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM, 200GB HDD with Vista. The default graphics program is ATI.I need help with what I should have the settings set to in the Catalyst Control Center. BTW, I am using FSX. The info I know is that I DO have the most up to date drivers. The card is an ATI Radeon X1200, version of ATI Catalyst Control Center is 2007.0424.2145.36967 .NET Runtime Version 2.0.50727.1434. Can anyone give me a rundown on the settings that I should "enable" "disable" "check" "uncheck" or what certain settings should be set to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I don't have your video card so I am just guessing as to what to do with the settings.In the ATI control panel / 3D / Standard settings choice, I would just move the slider all the way left and then all the way right and apply.Now run FSX and adjust it's option settings to allow for a decent frame rate.