Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spilok

CLS Airbus 330/340...Great planes!

I wanted an Air Lingus Airbus 330 because that's what I'm flying to Ireland in May. I found a great one and MANY other liveries at CLS. I bought and downloaded the Airbus, and to say the least, I'm very happy with the visuals, the panels, the dynamics, and the sound. Years ago I had the CLS models for FS2004, and I remember liking them. Back then, I wanted the Airbus 340 because I flew one to South Africa, and I wanted the plane and the livery. I'm a big fan of these Airbuses, and I just wanted to say that I think the CLS versions are quite good. Hopefully, some of you agree with me. Just a "heads up".Here's the site to check them out if you wish.http://www.commerciallevel.com/

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Be aware their models are not true FSX models. They are just FS9 portovers and suffer from the same usual portover problems. It really irritates me that they don't state this anywhere... :(

Be aware their models are not true FSX models. They are just FS9 portovers and suffer from the same usual portover problems. It really irritates me that they don't state this anywhere... :(
I didn't know that...but they seem very stable and enjoyable to fly nonetheless.