Sign in to follow this  
Kimber

External Light Issue

Hi allI seem to be having a very odd problem with my PMDG MD11 aircraft in FSX.Before I upgraded my system I never had any problems with the lights on the MD11 aircraft, however since upgrading to the specification below I have major issues with a number of lights.For example when I activate the

I have the same problem... Nav and Strobe lights wont come on unless either A) the landing / taxi light is on or :( I get lucky and hit the sweet spot in the external view and get to catch a glimps of the lights. As stated above this excludes the cockpit and landing / taxi lighting.

Hello thereI have the same problem, totally the same. I can always see the landing lights and wing lights (and also tail) but the others, well it greatly depends on which angle you can get the view in...On the Boeing 747-400X I can't get the tail lights to work at all!Any ideas?Kimberly.

There are two possible problems here:1) There seems to be a problem with FSX DX10 Preview mode: The nav/strobes/position/beacon lights will not appear unless there is a landing light on.2) Be sure your special effects slider is maximized.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg