Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest greatdane

Wilco E-Jets

HelloHaving problems with the FMCI have downloaded E-JETS 8 times from the download link i recieved with my conformation e-mail, and to my surprise the FMC still will not load any info. I have run FS2004 without E-JETS with no problems.I have installed E-JETS clean on a clean FS and i still can not get the FMC to work and i still cannot change aircraft without FS CTD stating that KERNEL32.DLL. I have searched different forums about my problems, and i can see i am not alone with this problem, it has also been stated that there is missing a software component (which i presume is included) so the FMC can read the database included in this product. Plane initialisedConnectdriver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};dbq=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FeelThere\Nd\nd.mdbTrying ConnectConnect errorMicrosoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specifiedhr = 0X80004005before loading planssearchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.plans loadedExtracting VHF navaidsextractVhfNavaidsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.Extracted VHF navaidsFMS is not initialized yet I belive the data above should help The 2 e-mails i have recieved from Wilco support have provided little help in this matter, and i feel the responses i have recieved are automated. However i hope i will soon be flying with this beautiful aircraft. FS9Windows Vista 32bit500 GB Harddrive4 GB Ram512MB ram ATI Radeon 3800 series 2.2ghz Duel Core Hope to fly soonAnybody have the same problem/solutions

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HelloHaving problems with the FMCI have downloaded E-JETS 8 times from the download link i recieved with my conformation e-mail, and to my surprise the FMC still will not load any info. I have run FS2004 without E-JETS with no problems.I have installed E-JETS clean on a clean FS and i still can not get the FMC to work and i still cannot change aircraft without FS CTD stating that KERNEL32.DLL. I have searched different forums about my problems, and i can see i am not alone with this problem, it has also been stated that there is missing a software component (which i presume is included) so the FMC can read the database included in this product. Plane initialisedConnectdriver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};dbq=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FeelThere\Nd\nd.mdbTrying ConnectConnect errorMicrosoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specifiedhr = 0X80004005before loading planssearchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.searchAirportsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.plans loadedExtracting VHF navaidsextractVhfNavaidsRequested operation requires an OLE DB Session object, which is not supported by the current provider.Extracted VHF navaidsFMS is not initialized yet I belive the data above should help The 2 e-mails i have recieved from Wilco support have provided little help in this matter, and i feel the responses i have recieved are automated. However i hope i will soon be flying with this beautiful aircraft. FS9Windows Vista 32bit500 GB Harddrive4 GB Ram512MB ram ATI Radeon 3800 series 2.2ghz Duel Core Hope to fly soonAnybody have the same problem/solutions
You need to go to the MS site and download and install the latest (2.8, I believe) version of the MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components). You must do so as the system administrator. If you go to the Feelthere support site (http://forum.iemit.com/), you will find a thread regarding another use who had the same issue. You must register to access the site.DJ