Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendead

Never use Radar Contact

Hi thereI never use Radar Contact V4, because the interface look like horrible for me, "my point of view", but everything else is just awesome from all the review i read.If RC could replace the Unicom or more on the Ivao or Vatsim, it would be great, even for a monthly subscription.It is possible ?Benjamin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi thereI never use Radar Contact V4, because the interface look like horrible for me, "my point of view", but everything else is just awesome from all the review i read.If RC could replace the Unicom or more on the Ivao or Vatsim, it would be great, even for a monthly subscription.It is possible ?Benjamin
sorry, i'm not understanding what you are asking for. replace unicom with what? what would the monthly subscription buy you? you realize you only see the horrible interface for about 3 minutes per flight? once you launch rc, you never see the radar contact application again.judging from what customers are telling me, realism is more important than drop down boxes. sids and start are more important than progress bars. i think the coding i'm doing in these ares are better spent than putting lipstick on the interface. just my opinion.jd