Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ledzzepplin

AI Ships

I'd like to add some Navy AI ships to my Alphasim Enterprise carrier scenery in FS9. I understand that you need to create an AFCAD airport to do so. Can this airport name be fictitious? Obviously, you cannot use an existing airport because of its name and coordinates. Or can it be modified? I've yet to find a good tutorial on how to place AI ships in FS9.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'd like to add some Navy AI ships to my Alphasim Enterprise carrier scenery in FS9. I understand that you need to create an AFCAD airport to do so. Can this airport name be fictitious? Obviously, you cannot use an existing airport because of its name and coordinates. Or can it be modified? I've yet to find a good tutorial on how to place AI ships in FS9.
As far as I know there is really not a "formal" tutorial available.However I have created quite a few such scenarios and would be happy to outline the steps I used if you are interested. It is not difficult but there are a few important considerations.Just send me a regular e-mail to opaflightsimaddict at verizon dot netI shall look forward to hearing from you.