Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc Brusselmans

Airbus from WILCO on Vista 64bit

evening everyone,After much debate, I finally switched from my old XP 32bit to the new vista 64bit.So far I can only be pleased with the step taken. Fs9 runs great and most if not all addon's work as before.Almost I say because I have a problem with two addon's.Both are from WILCO/Feelthere. As I see it from my perspective, both the airbus vol 1 as the vol 2 give major headaches.From the loadmanager, setting the busses up for a cold and dark start doesn't work and when I want to shut downthe aircraft, I get a crash to desktop.I have tried to do a reinstall, running fs9 in winXP compatible mode, shutting down UAC, installed them againwith and without administrator rights.... all to no avail.Is there anybody who got those busses working????all help appreciated.ps.... I know that wilco/feelthere doesn't give support for Vista/or 64bit Os'sbut maybe there is a workaround..Luc BrussekmansBelgium

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to the 64bit club. :( I also have both Vol 1&2 and they both work fine (save the bugs they have in any OS) in the sim but as soon as I exit the flight I get a CTD with "FS has stopped working" and the faulting module is A318CFM_feelthere.GAU or what ever one of the buses I had been flying. Officially they do not support 64bit OS systems so we are on our own.