Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ThomasNeumann

Panel State

Hi dear friends.I was trying to change the state of my PMDG 747-400 cockpit to the COLD and DARK settings.In my panel state save file I have two options and I would like to get know what these numbers mean and how to calculate them by myself.

ReferenceFuel=32.493405SensedFuel=32.493389
What do "ReferenceFuel" and "SensedFuel" mean? And what are these numbers? May I change them into 00.000000 to have "clear" Cold and Dark configuration?I have 71600 lbs of fuel on board. Is it any way to calculate "ReferenceFuel" and "SensedFuel" BY HAND using this data?Best regards and sorry for my English.Thommy.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't think so. I think the saved flight (not panel) determines the saved fuel quantity. I always save both as a set intended to be loaded together, keeps things simple. I put her at a gate or ramp locations, put everything in the state I want (usually ground air/power and low fuel, no payload) then all I need to do when I load her is set FS date/time and start the preflight and loading. At least in FSX that is, for FS9 you need to preload payload before launching FS.