Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sciafer

Importing flightplan

I uploaded a flightplan i did with Vroute but when i go to my flightplan folder i go to look it up and its not there?? Anyone know where it went? I saved it to that folder....tried it SERVAL times.................thanksGunny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.Say type aircraft? The MD11 reads both FS pln and PMDG rte files but the 737/747 only read rte files found in the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS folder. The MD11 will also look in the default MSFS folder under user my documents. You didn't say which folder you saved to.

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.Say type aircraft? The MD11 reads both FS pln and PMDG rte files but the 737/747 only read rte files found in the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS folder. The MD11 will also look in the default MSFS folder under user my documents. You didn't say which folder you saved to.
type aircraft is MD-11. I saved a flightplan i did in Vroute and saved it to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS, i went to look in that folder and cant find it at all.GUNNY