Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrSpeaker

Just a Thought RC5

I have been using RC off and on for a couple years, switching back and forth between online and offline flying, Im really looking forward to v5 which I will be purchasing for sure. I like many others have an idea, not sure if this has been mentioned before and I realize that not all ideas are possible but what about having an option for RC5 to connect to liveatc.net when you enter an area with coverage, I like the pre recorded chatter files but a live link would be kinda neat. Ian

I have been using RC off and on for a couple years, switching back and forth between online and offline flying, Im really looking forward to v5 which I will be purchasing for sure. I like many others have an idea, not sure if this has been mentioned before and I realize that not all ideas are possible but what about having an option for RC5 to connect to liveatc.net when you enter an area with coverage, I like the pre recorded chatter files but a live link would be kinda neat. Ian
what would be even cooler, is if you used the website that uses real-time, real world flights, in fs, and let RC provide the chatter to these real-time-real-world aircraft.to me it would ba a little hokey to hear new your tower clearing ai for takeoff on the runway opposite you....jd