Sign in to follow this  
KingCat

Flyengravity CDU

I have a question regarding the driver for the Flyengravity CDU for FS9.I know this driver is not available from PMDG anymore, but that's not the problem. I already have the driver (purchased it a few years ago from PMDG).The problem is that because of my own stupidity I dropped the CDU, and now the contacts for the power supply and USB connection broke off. :( I was wondering if I buy a new CDU, will I be able to adjust the serialnumber in the driver to match the serialnumber of the new CDU?In other words, can I replace the serialnumber in the file "PMDG_EngCDU.reg" with a new serialnumber?Jon

I have a question regarding the driver for the Flyengravity CDU for FS9.I know this driver is not available from PMDG anymore, but that's not the problem. I already have the driver (purchased it a few years ago from PMDG).The problem is that because of my own stupidity I dropped the CDU, and now the contacts for the power supply and USB connection broke off. :( I was wondering if I buy a new CDU, will I be able to adjust the serialnumber in the driver to match the serialnumber of the new CDU?In other words, can I replace the serialnumber in the file "PMDG_EngCDU.reg" with a new serialnumber?Jon
Hello Jon-what you can do instead is ask FlyEngravity to provide you with a CDU that has the same serial number as your old one, since you can give them proof of purchase for the old one.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi,I'm having the CDU repaired by Flyengravity at the moment. So hopefully everything will be fixed soon.Thanks for the tip though.Jon