Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharrow

nHancer 2.5.1 final is out

Released today. Can be found on guru3D here.Note: This version requires .NET 3.5! and ONLY works with drivers from the 185 series or those > than (e.g. 185.66/68, 186.xx, etc.)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Right you are. Guru3D has it 185 and higher.Here's the complete list of features for 2.5.1 from nHancers site: * Compatible with GeForce 182 and 185 drivers * Fully compatible with Windows 7 * Added Ambient Occlusion settings (needs 185 drivers) * Added new SLI Anti-Aliasing modes * Reworked card detection to use the official API provided by nVidia (NVAPI) * Completely new "Show GPU info" output * "Compatibility" settings tab splitted into separate Direct3D and OpenGL sections * Other user interface tweaks * Switched to .NET 3.5 * Removed support for older drivers (pre 182) and older cards (pre GeForce 8000)

Hi allIs there a chance that some clever person could Post details of how to set up nhancer 2.5.1 using the new 185 drivers ?I am presently using the earlier version of nhancer (2.4.5) with 182.50 drivers.I am reluctant to change my set-up unless someone can confirm that there will be benefits. I am on WindowsXP, FS9.1 and a GeForce 8800GTS 512.Many thanks and regardsIan