Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

simbio

compile with FS9 vista64

I have used sdk FS9 under xp 32 and lately mouved to fsx under vista 64.I am tryng to compile a simple object but i get an error.(here the text)I verfy to have dot and not comma in my international setting also because i normally compile within fsx sdk without problem.If I compile as an aircraft it compile correctly.In gmax units are in meter 1.0I spend some hour but i can't understand the problem is it because i am working with vista 64? Assembling: C:\Users\Armour\Desktop\LIEE_Flash.azmC:\Users\Armour\Desktop\LIEE_Flash.asm(42) : error A2006: undefined symbol : model_not_vis IFVIS8(4): Macro Called From C:\Users\Armour\Desktop\LIEE_Flash.asm(42): Include FileC:\Users\Armour\Desktop\LIEE_Flash.asm(42) : error A2006: undefined symbol : model_not_vis ERRS16(1): Macro Called From IFVIS8(7): Macro Called From C:\Users\Armour\Desktop\LIEE_Flash.asm(42): Include FileError!Thank you for any helpFabrizio

Sorry i write to fast without verify and it's not really clear.What i tryng to understand why i can't compile with sdk 9 in Gmax under vista 64.I verfy to have dot and not comma in my international setting, I have parser msxml 4.0.I have not installed fs2004, but i don't think is the problem.I search on various forum but no chance to find a solution.Thank's for any infoFabrizio

Here some error compiled with sdk FS9 on windows xpIt was just a box converted as mesh of 0.1-0.1-0.3 meter27f53c343%38%30500.gif 549355343%38%30502.gif Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Sorry i write to fast without verify and it's not really clear.What i tryng to understand why i can't compile with sdk 9 in Gmax under vista 64.I verfy to have dot and not comma in my international setting, I have parser msxml 4.0.I have not installed fs2004, but i don't think is the problem.I search on various forum but no chance to find a solution.Thank's for any infoFabrizio

Hi,I think in this case your box is too small. You can not export very small objects, no idea why they put in that limitation. But a 0.1x0.1x0.3 box is too small. Try a bigger object and I am sure it will work.

Hi Arno Yes indeed making a bigger object was the only solution.I diden't kow of this bug.Thak you for your help