Sign in to follow this  
Vaillant

FS2Crew crash my joystick

Hello and thanks again for all the work.I bought a month ago the FS2Crew FSX Cessna 172 software. On my first FSX install I had trouble with my joystick but just recently I figure out what is wrong with a brand new configMy config is currently very simple: Windows Vista Home premium, UAC disable+ FSX + FSX acceleration + Saitek X52 Pro (that's it nothing else)I love my Saitek because it's have a MFD screen which display the radio stack and allow me to change radios really easily from the joystick.Up to there no problem. The sim and radio work fine.Yesterday I just added FS2Crew 172 and then FS2Crew start center April 2009 (last one), no problem either. After reboot I start FSX and the computer recognize a new addon and modification to FSX so I got a text box asking me if I want to allow FS2Crew, I selected "always allow" and right when I click ok the information in my Saitek X52 Pro MFD disapear.If I reinstal after allowing FS2Crew the drivers for my joystick then the radio stack is working again but not very perfectly (freezes, jump numbers...). If I fully unistall FS2crew, then roll back windows to before the install of FS2Crew, and reinstall the joystick drivers then the MFD is working perfectly again. If above that I'm reinstalling FS2Crew: crash again.Seems to me that there is some incompatibilities between the joystick and FS2Crew.Does anybody have an idea on how to fix that. Like I said it's working for me but the MFD is very unstable. No problem of stability with FS2crew.Thanks in advance

Hello and thanks again for all the work.I bought a month ago the FS2Crew FSX Cessna 172 software. On my first FSX install I had trouble with my joystick but just recently I figure out what is wrong with a brand new configMy config is currently very simple: Windows Vista Home premium, UAC disable+ FSX + FSX acceleration + Saitek X52 Pro (that's it nothing else)I love my Saitek because it's have a MFD screen which display the radio stack and allow me to change radios really easily from the joystick.Up to there no problem. The sim and radio work fine.Yesterday I just added FS2Crew 172 and then FS2Crew start center April 2009 (last one), no problem either. After reboot I start FSX and the computer recognize a new addon and modification to FSX so I got a text box asking me if I want to allow FS2Crew, I selected "always allow" and right when I click ok the information in my Saitek X52 Pro MFD disapear.If I reinstal after allowing FS2Crew the drivers for my joystick then the radio stack is working again but not very perfectly (freezes, jump numbers...). If I fully unistall FS2crew, then roll back windows to before the install of FS2Crew, and reinstall the joystick drivers then the MFD is working perfectly again. If above that I'm reinstalling FS2Crew: crash again.Seems to me that there is some incompatibilities between the joystick and FS2Crew.Does anybody have an idea on how to fix that. Like I said it's working for me but the MFD is very unstable. No problem of stability with FS2crew.Thanks in advance
Hi,That's rather odd.FS2Crew is just gauges files and panel windows.How that would conflict with your Multi Function Display joystick I don't know as I've never had that report before.Please email me: admin@fs2crew.comCheers,

Bryan,I know it's odd but my testing truly show me that there is a conflict I'm emailing you right a way.Thanks for the quick answer.Jeremy