Sign in to follow this  
mgh

Super Flight Planner

I've just downloaded and installed Super Flight Planner Version 4.0.0.690. However when run its Database Builder it starts then seems to hang. It's been processing AT9EURW9.bgl for more than 3 hours, using 100% of CPU time. Anyone else had this problem or knows a solution?

Ha! That's so cool...Mark

There's a fix for that on the home site for Super Flight Planner.See here:http://www.cpinf.com/forums/super_flight_p..._hangs_fix.htmlWelcome to the worst-documented software in simdom....
Thanks. I've downloaded that and it cures that problem.However, it's hung on me while trying to build flightplans on two occasions.I'm disappointed - at least my earlier version actually worked!

I do have the very same problem of the planner that hangs when craeting the database. The home site ( cping.com) is down for a while now. Does anyone know where can one download the fix now?

I do have the very same problem of the planner that hangs when craeting the database. The home site ( cping.com) is down for a while now. Does anyone know where can one download the fix now?
Switch over to Plan-G, the best free planner out there. Well documented and a pleasure to use.http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/ Jim D.

ThanksI do have G Plan and use it regurlarly, but here in South-Africa we are capped with broadband use. I do pay a really high price for every megabyte used. So that is why I wanted to use Super Flight Planner, but it seems it is just not that good. I will stick then to G Plan and try to manage the usageRegardsMartin

Once you install Plan-G it does not require an Internet connection for flight planning.