Sign in to follow this  
Guest ATSA

X-Plane Video

Guest ATSA

Hy, folks!I begin collection with this video taken in X-Plane 9.3Chapter IIt's B737-800 Airberlin from www.eadt.eu.Fligfht EDDM-LFPG.Your videos are welcomed. Join.The purpose of these posts - to show the best possibilities of X-Plane.B737-800 Airberlin default.jpg

Guest ATSA

Chapter IIHere is crazy landing in TFFJ over hill on runway 10.Craft BBJ from EADT. Action. BBJ landing TFFJdefault.jpg____________________________________________Chapter IIIAnother good craft for X-Plane 9.Dassault Falcon 7XLyric poetryFlight LFPB-LSZS over AlpesDassault Falcon 7Xdefault.jpg _____________________________________________Chapter IVAmazing craft for sim Alpha JetFlight LFSI to Paris and back. It's storm of sim. Enjoy.Alpha Jet (Patrouille de France)default.jpg

Guest ATSA

Another one video - Sukhoi Superjet 100 Le Bourget

Guest ATSA

Cessna 172 de Caxias - Sexna, Rocks and Rock'n'Roll

Guest ATSA

I like so much this plane.It's history of NAVY. Today this craft doesn't do its work in skies but we can see many photos & vids showing to us this bird.post-50122-124642446603.jpg

Guest ATSA

Vietnam. Russian song. Pilot of Phantom ask vietnamian who was the pilot of MIG-21.

Guest ATSA

It is a landing in the closed in our days airport Kai Tak (VHHX) in Hong Kong. It was one of the most famous attracrive and amazing approach the rnw 13 landing.This airport was replaced in 1998 by VHHH.

Guest ATSA

F-4 Phantom vs Lamborghini Murcielago + go around

Cessna 172 de Caxias - Sexna, Rocks and Rock'n'Roll
Where did you get this plane? I've been looking for something better than the default X-Plane 172.Nice video btw...didn't know you could do that kind of stuff in a 172 :)Dondo

Guest ATSA
Where did you get this plane? I've been looking for something better than the default X-Plane 172.Nice video btw...didn't know you could do that kind of stuff in a 172 :)Dondo
That's aircraft from x-plane.org

Guest ATSA

Two vids with airctrafts from xplanefreeware.net.San Francisco landing and Los Angeles departure.The sceneries are MSFS converted Aerosoft and Cloud9.

Guest ATSA

Unfortunately I don't know how to delete my old post with non-existent vids...-_-Today I'd like to show to you, dear avsim's folk, my last modest vid.And I wanna to say big thanks to lebelge, who makes just incredible freeware sceneries of isles Corsica, Tenerife etc for X-plane.http://myspace.voo.b...ne/crbst_4.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vha_uYFAPw

Download 1024x576p / 3Mbps: http://www.avsimrus.com/f/simulators-89/alpha-jet-corse-32029.html?action=download&hl=