Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Alaska 38.2 Mesh

Alaska 38.2m Mesh, When I download it, and try extract it, it says that the file is corrupted, and I have no clue where else to get it.

Guest Gary Buska
Alaska 38.2m Mesh, When I download it, and try extract it, it says that the file is corrupted, and I have no clue where else to get it.
Hello from Avsim I am not sure what to tell you we are aware that there are some files that are missing data if you use the zipdrive function it allows you to look at the files and you will be able to see which files are missing data usually you can use the rest of the files but the one with no data is dead. I am sure the team is working to resolve the problem and hopefully we will be able to fix the problem. All I can say is sorry you had the problem and keep a eye on the front page and here on the forum as to when the entire library is working at 100% .

Guest belga1

Hello,You can try this one :

FS2002/FS2004 Scenery--Alaska 38.2m Terrain[ Download | View ] Name: alaska_3.zip Size: 323,865,051 Date: 03-17-2004 Downloads: 3,222 FS2002/FS2004 Scenery--Alaska 38.2m Terrain. Alaska (AK) is part of Raimondo Taburet's freeware terrain mesh scenery for the whole of the USA designed at 38.2 m. Alaska terrain was designed as the rest of the USA with USGS elevation models. Source of Alaska terrain is the Ned 60 m - resampled at 38.2 - while the rest of the USA uses source at 30 m from the Ned. By Raimondo Taburet.
http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=74830Regards.bye.gifGus.

skwaL, Have you tried simviation :(