Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feartheyankees

FSBuild problem

For FSBuild 2.2, i wanted to save the flightplan to FS2004, but when i go to export to > FS98/2000/04 (or something like that) it tells me that it can't build the .pln file for FS2000. But i don't even have FS2000, i just want FSbuild to save it to FS2004 like FSBuild 3.7.3 did for me in FSX. How do i set it to save it to FS2004 not FS2000? and if i can't, is there another program that can do the same exact thing FSbuild does?

First you can upgrade (no charge) to 2.3.72. If you got it from simmarket go to your account-history there and it should be in the product links.This version now offers export to FS9/FSX format or FSX only (XML) format.I don't have 2.2 installed any more since the upgrade. Be sure your path to FS9 is correct in your options settings and don't forget to save those settings. Don't worry about that error message as far as versions. Make sure you are not choosing FS Adventure format for your export.If you have had FSX installed you may need the free FS registry repair tool from flight1.com in their free download library.