Bryan,The FO's Before Taxi flow has him set the Engine Start Switches to FLT (presumably that's continuous ignition?). The Before Taxi Checklist has the FO challenge "Engine Start Switches" and the PF's response "GROUND. THe switches are being set to FLIGHT so the listed response in the manual is incorrect. I've not tried answering FLIGHT and seeing if that's accepted as well.Andy

Hi Andy,I just checked and that's a typo in the manual. I've already fixed it.Crudely speaking, in the context the default 737, Flight and Cont are basically the same thing.Accepted (speech recognition) responses for the Engine Start Switches challenge in question are:ContinuousGroundFlightNextCheckedAny of those words the speech engine will detect for the Engine Start Switches challenge.Cheers,