Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattNischan

2D Panel in NGX

Hi all,I know this is pretty early in the development process, but will there be a 2D panel for the NGX? The lack of a 2D panel in the J41 is pretty disappointing for me. I understand the VC in this plane is fairly impressive, but as a visual artist, the visual lack of a 1:1 relationship between a texel and a pixel has always bugged me.I'm a big fan of PMDG, and purchased the 747 and 737NG for FS9 when they came out, although I'm not using them currently (I moved computers, now I have to pay to redownload stuff that I validly purchased? I know the fee is small, but you've got my customer information. That's a whole different thread though...). I'd love to get the next big iron, as I know it will be good from PMDG.Thanks!Matt Nischan

I know this is pretty early in the development process, but will there be a 2D panel for the NGX?
Search this forum - this has been discussed more than once,

I did search before, but as per your request I ran another search and waded through about 10 pages of posts with nary a mention of the topic. The forum search on AVSIM is not particularly great (I liked the old forum software better); even using the "+" prefix doesn't really guarantee that those keywords will be used, and "2d" is too short a keyword, as is "VC". Simply "NGX", "panel", or "cockpit" (or really any combination thereof) lead me to well over 40 pages of results.I can appreciate not wanting to answer redundant questions, but if you could point me in the right direction, or perhaps provide the answer yourself, it would be much appreciated.-Matt

per the latest available info - there will be 2D cockpit for the NGX.