Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HI,just trying to prepare a flight from KSFO to EGLL - noticed the following :Dep WX at KSFO is appearing as ADVANCED INTERPOLATION - with wind at 22500kt and vis 25 3/4SM and the forecast is from KNFG ??Going to dest EGLL :First EGLL is showing the wx from LFOE and fcst from EDHIthenDestination (EGLL) also ADVANCED INTERPOLATION with ZERO wind and QNH 1006 real wxEGLL 040450Z 27009KT CAVOK 12/09 Q1003 and fcst is also EDHII noticed this for several days already but never that heavy . . .

Hi Karl,I plugged in the plan and everything is OK here.Are you forcing ASA to Real time? Computer time and date correct?Please let us know.Thanks,

Hi Jim, it sometimes happens, I already posted about this but maybe you missed it. Just close ASA, restart it and everything's fine (maybe two shots, but then it starts). There are very very few stations with a current metar and all appear to be interpolated. I use force to real time, and of course they are correct.CheersFede

Hi Jim,just checked it again - both non-real time and real time - both were OKWill have a look further into this.