Sign in to follow this  
Walt90

Flight Planning with FSX, REX2, and VoxATC-X

I would appreciate some guidance from a fellow FSX, REX2, and VOXATC-X user.I can't seem to figure out how to make a flight plan that can be used with all three programs. What procedure or sequence do you follow to make a flight plan?Thank you.

This support forum sure has gone down hill.
Could you please clarify what the problem seems to be?This is what I do:1. Create the flight plan in FSX2. Start REX2 and click "I would like to follow a flight plan"3. Select "Load FSX flight plan" (I don't remember the exact wording as I write this from memory)4. Point out the FSX flight plan and load it.5. Complement whatever needs to be filled in (secondary airport, airplane etc.)6. (Optional) Save the flight plan if you feel you will do this again7. Click "Fly Now"8. In FSX, start up a flight and load the flight plan9. Enable VoxATC.I have never had any problems with this sequence.Hope this helps/Jonas

You have a very good memory Jonas! The steps you outlined was close enough for me to get all three programs running together.Thank you!