Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Vinka solution.

To the two parties concernedGentlemen, please accept the 'Sensible people of the year 2003' award.In a stormy sea of petty, insignificant quarrels, you stand out like a welcome beacon of light.I'm not in any way saying that copyrights should be infringed by anyone and am happy to see all software pirates proscecuted, but am happier still when people can resolve a problem in a civilsed way.Well done!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I agree, it's so great to see the two teams come up with a solution that makes both sides happy and allows both products to co-exist - unlike the rather ugly incident with the B-25s...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks, but unfortunately a group of people are still stirring it up at another site, even though Kari has asked them not to. Not speaking Finnish, I haven't a clue what the details are, and that probably suits the people who are having a go. Regards,Rob Young

Hello Sami,Not having a Finnish/English translator to hand it's hard to know what's going on at your site - but I know it's not nice. You are fully aware aren't you, that the parties have settled amicably, and voluntarily. Rob Young

and ..... may I ask what thread are you refering to? And how can you say that they are talking something bad if you can't understand a word, eh..? :-roll (Yes, there have been numerous messages about the issue, but respecting the wishes of the authors, the discussions have been closed - or will be closed if they go "off tracks")>Not having a Finnish/English translator to hand it's hard to>know what's going on at your site - but I know it's not nice.Sami PuroFS Nordichttp://www.fsnordic.net/

>Thanks, but unfortunately a group of people are still>stirring it up at another site, even though Kari has asked>them not to. Not speaking Finnish, I haven't a clue what the>details are, and that probably suits the people who are having>a go. Ok. Parties have settled the issue and thats wonderful.BUT Kari and Sami and others involved can't shut everybodys mouths! We can't go everywhere and tell everybody to shut up. If they want to continue then they will.I can tell you that Kari has done more than enough to settle it down. Maybe it's time for you to understand that Kari can't control everything that people say and think.How many messages Kari has to write and say "please, not anymore. We have settled this and you should too" and to how many forums he has to go? In my opinion, it won't do any good to say that again and again. Everybody knows it allready.And what is that another site you are referring to?

"And how can you say that they are talking something bad if you can't understand a word, eh..?"Because Kari tells me. Thanks so much. See my email.Rob

Well, since this has been taken to email, and that is where I believe it should be dealt with, this thread is now closed.