Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stefan Schubert

After Engine Start / Panel State

Guest Stefan Schubert

Well done,Thats a amazing plane and after your wonderful 747 X and MD 11 you have done it again raising the quality bar in flight simulation After I installed the JS41 this morning I have been able to proceed with two complete flights and just want to let you know that I have not had such a great eperience and enjoymentfor a while after I have been falling in love with your MD-11.The enoyment continuous because I actually have some frustrations now getting engine burns all the time. I am not lazy but wanted to ask if there is a option to load or reset the plane in a so called "after engine start" state like you have provided for the MD-11. This simply would make life easier and shorten the time until getting airborn. Again, thanks for such a wonderful development. Stefan

Sure, just load her from free flight and she will load in the FSX default state where engines running and electrical is on.

Guest Stefan Schubert
Sure, just load her from free flight and she will load in the FSX default state where engines running and electrical is on.
Hi DanThanks but thats what I am doing. But If I push the levers and accelarate I am getting burned engines after a few seconds which means that this situation doesnt reflect a idle state ifI am right. I just wonder what I am doing wrong and thats what I asked for. Is there any option / recommendation what to check before take off or setting the engine in a idle statewhich would allow a take off without risking a burn ?I have reset the FSX failure option but that hasnt made any difference. I am getting engine burns all the time. Kind regardsStefan

Press the take off test button to make sure she is ready for take off before advancing levers.Most likely, you may have condition levers in TAXI (72% RPM). Normally, she will load with flight condition set but once in awhile FSX will put her in taxi condition and the ice protection switches not turned on. Never understood that.

Guest Stefan Schubert
Press the take off test button to make sure she is ready for take off before advancing levers.Most likely, you may have condition levers in TAXI (72% RPM). Normally, she will load with flight condition set but once in awhile FSX will put her in taxi condition and the ice protection switches not turned on. Never understood that.
Will try this..Thanks very much indeed and have a nice weekendKind regardsStefan

Guest Stefan Schubert
Thanks very much Dan,It solved the problem... I believe CTRL + F4 is the best choice fixing this quicklyRegardsStefan