Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THibben

PFC Flt Sim Hardware

Is the PFC Yoke, rudder pedals and jet console throttles, flaps, radios, etc useable with the J41?Thanks,Tom Hibben

Is the PFC Yoke, rudder pedals and jet console throttles, flaps, radios, etc useable with the J41?Thanks,Tom Hibben
I am using the PFC jet column yoke and throttle quadrant system without any problems. However I can't seem to configure the conditions levers properly. I will do some more trouble shooting later today.I don't know how the jet console using will work out, for the basic components such as flaps it should work. Everything else may have to be via FSUiPC assignment unless PMDG creates a module to interface with PFC stuff??????

I am using the PFC jet column yoke and throttle quadrant system without any problems. However I can't seem to configure the conditions levers properly. I will do some more trouble shooting later today.I don't know how the jet console using will work out, for the basic components such as flaps it should work. Everything else may have to be via FSUiPC assignment unless PMDG creates a module to interface with PFC stuff??????
Comms and radios should be ok.Vangelis