Sign in to follow this  
epza

Validation key entry box doesn't work

I have a problem to activate PMDG Bae Jetstream 4100, there is a window but nothing happens after inserting the code. Internet ok and I had no problem to activate MD11 in the past.Any suggestion as phone activation process option in this case would be greatly appreciatedHappy LandingsJ

I have a problem to activate PMDG Bae Jetstream 4100, there is a window but nothing happens after inserting the code. Internet ok and I had no problem to activate MD11 in the past.Any suggestion as phone activation process option in this case would be greatly appreciatedHappy LandingsJ
J, please sign your posts with your real name, or we really can't help you out.I suggest you contact our support email.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

J, please sign your posts with your real name, or we really can't help you out.I suggest you contact our support email.
Thank You for Reply My name is Jacek Serokaand I was trying last 4 hours to activate the program and no successFSX starts from basic Cessna no add-ons The activation windows appears and disappear to appear again with same info ,to connect to internet etc.I'm going to delete FSX.cfg file and see what this can helpHappy LandingJacek Seroka

Jack, make sure a firewall isn't blocking the authenication process.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you but no luck again ,If I choose another plane after trying to activate code JS4100 ,FSX is telling me to close the program because of error .Kind of unusual.Happy LandingsJacek

Thank you but no luck again ,If I choose another plane after trying to activate code JS4100 ,FSX is telling me to close the program because of error .Kind of unusual.Happy LandingsJacek
Hello just wanted to let you know that problem is solvedI'm in military Base and sometimes is a problem to connect to some serverI was confused because I never had problem to connect to Real weather etc.I went to Afghans and they hook me up with their internet connections and program was activated. I had fly this plane to Kandahar on many times in 2006 and 2007 .Jacek Happy Landings