Sign in to follow this  
gdr

Aircraft Carrier AI HOW?

Hello:The Afcad2 I made shows no errorsThe all attitudes Afcad2 for this airport are set at flightdeck height except towerbut the runway is at sea level in sim.AI aircraft and airport are listed in my AI Flight CreatorAircraft flight_plan set for TNG from one carrier to another Aircraft has properly set parking from take off carrier.TTools compiles flight_plan with no errors.So.......what am I doing wrong?GDR

Hello:The Afcad2 I made shows no errorsThe all attitudes Afcad2 for this airport are set at flightdeck height except towerbut the runway is at sea level in sim.AI aircraft and airport are listed in my AI Flight CreatorAircraft flight_plan set for TNG from one carrier to another Aircraft has properly set parking from take off carrier.TTools compiles flight_plan with no errors.So.......what am I doing wrong?GDR
I have done a number of these and they all work properly - so if you would like to send me a copy of your afcad I would be happy to take a look at it and see if I can spot the problem.Also, what carrier are you using? And what aircraft are you attempting use?Of course the first step is to get the runway at the correct elevation. Most likely you need a flatten and I can help you with that also.My e-mail address is opaflightsimaddict at verizon dot netProvide a much detail as you can if you decide to take me up on the offer.Meanwhile, you might want to review this file - especially the latter parts of it which deals with runways and aircraft carriers:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=120508