Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDH

Problems with Lago?

You can of course send them an email...There has these past few months been a small but determined group here trying to make Lago look bad and illegitimate.I wonder whether this isn't part of some slander campaign.

Guest Joe

The lack of customer service with anyone I do business with turns me off in the worst kind of way. For six months I have tried to have them stop sending that advertisement with no response.No, I don't think my feelings, with regard to Lago, are extreme at all.My loss? I don't need anything they sell. It's their loss...they'll never get another dime from me.http://myweb.cableone.net/joesumralliii/hook5.gif

It appears as though the problem is with my ISP as some of you have speculated. (see their website) To Lagos credit, they have gotten me the file via the bank in Italy. I must say that that bank would get my business. They looked into the issue and got the codes from Lago for me.FYI, those of you in the states that have Road Runner may want to be aware if you are not getting email you are expecting.MichaelPS Thanks to all of you who have responded to my initial inquiry.

Hi, Shane:>Little extreme don't ya' think?>Your loss I guess.I agree with Joe, in this case. If he doesn't want to receive Lago's self promotion, then they should honor his request. Whether it is his "loss" is your subjective opinion. Joe obviously is tired of getting their advertising. He is entitled to have that stopped, IMHO.Extreme? No, not if you are spammed day after day, relentlessly, by all sorts of ads. It has gotten bad enough for the feds to start considering how to eliminate it.If Lago is sending advertising and Joe has requested that they stop, then there is no other word for it except SPAM.Personally, I have several of their products and don't mind getting their ads.Wilson

Guest sbdwag

I personally never slandered Lago. I just stated their Twotter sucks and felt ripped off.Dennis Waggoner

I too agree with Joe. I have also requested that Lago stop sending their newsletter and yet they still come. I was very happy with Lago and the try before you buy idea - it worked well and I bought a number of their products and got excellent service too. This all changed with the Twotter. It was the first non try before you buy for me from Lago. It will also be the last.--qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

>I understand that there is/was a small problem with how>AirFile Pro "treated" the smaller. GA planes, so its possible>that Lago are not sending out the program until they've>developed a "fix".Gentlemen allow we to combine a few answers here.- AFP now handles all kinds of aircraft, we added a slider that lets you go from ultralight to Airbus A380. That update was released about 8 days ago and has been recieved positive. - We do indeed have a problem getting emails out to some customers, but it simply is not our fault. Some ISP's are using a Spammers list that contains a stupid typo and includes a whole sector of the internet. All mails we send to them is either bounced or just vanishes. In the first case we will resend via a different server, but in the second case we just do not know. The customer gets angry, writes us a mail, we answer but the answer is eaten up just as much. It's a catch 22 situation we simply can't solve. The moment these people come on forums, like here, we can try to sort things out. But it's the customers ISP that blocks the email and although we complain, there are a lot of ISP's that are just not willing to help, one of them told me he blocks wthe whole of Italy, Spain and France because "nothing but spam comes from there". Ahh well.. And it's not only the smnaller guys, lately AOL blocked us as well and it took a day for them to admit their fault fix the problem.- The deal we have with our support staff is that all emails should be handled in 24 hours, of course, sometimes it takes longer, but that's the rule. If it takes really long I want to know. Of course, by far the fastest way is on the forum, on average answers are there in a few hours.- Newsletters. Of course, if you don't want them you should not recieve them. This is handled by our webguys and obviously something goes wrong there that we were not aware of. Send a message to d.isola@lagoonline.com and I promise you it will be taken care of. I myself hate it when you get these newsletters and can't get rid of them.Mathijs KokMathijs@lagoonline.comLAGO ConDev

>Hi Ian,>>re-read the original post :):>>>I cant even log onto their support forum to complain because>they will not send me a password.

Guest JDH

Agree fully with that. Bought two lots of meash off them, process was quick and painless.