Sign in to follow this  
bakerkav

FS2004 PMDG 747 Problem

Dear Communitywhen I start FS9 and load the 747 at 1000 ft. the screens are getting black.I have reinstalled the 747 many times, but every time it's the same problem.I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BitThanks for helping me.PS: I don't want using FSX. So there must be a solution too and the 747 is the box version

OK, I understand someone who buys a box version is a pirate. Good to know.Is it possible that you answer my question?

Is it possible that you abide by the rules and sing your posts with your name?Karsten Sandleben

Nobody called you a pirate. It's Forum policy that you sign your posts with your full name. Until you do, you won't get any help; and if one of the PMDG guys see the thread they'll most likely lock it.

Ok! I understand, but at first time I thought I would called a pirate.So I tested the 747 on the Windows 7 32 Bit on my fahter's system and there weren't any problems (like Windows XP)I increased the FL up to 5000 ft. and the screens were running fine.So were is the stupid problem?Thanks for helping meYoursMarcus Hollmeier

Ok! I understand, but at first time I thought I would called a pirate.So I tested the 747 on the Windows 7 32 Bit on my fahter's system and there weren't any problems (like Windows XP)I increased the FL up to 5000 ft. and the screens were running fine.So were is the stupid problem?Thanks for helping meYoursMarcus Hollmeier
Hi Marcus!I don

I wasn't calling you a pirate, just pointing out that you needed to sign your name or a moderator would lock this thread.One more suggestion I'll make is to ensure that the standby power switch is set to the "AUTO" position and the battery is turned on.

Is ok THBatMan8 it was a misunderstanding from my side.Now to Leffe; I saved the CFG-Files and my liveries.I have opened the aircraft.cfg and found ultra long sign-codeI looked for the code in the registry and my question is, is the place where it saved right or has the code inanother path?[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows USB Host\eds bridge\lv994r2][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows USB Host\Din Controller\cssb2v6]

Is ok THBatMan8 it was a misunderstanding from my side.Now to Leffe; I saved the CFG-Files and my liveries.I have opened the aircraft.cfg and found ultra long sign-codeI looked for the code in the registry and my question is, is the place where it saved right or has the code inanother path?[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows USB Host\eds bridge\lv994r2][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows USB Host\Din Controller\cssb2v6]
You have really to go to the registry and delete the code in both paths.I have increased at 2500 ft. and the screens are still runningProblem solved

*****TOPIC CLOSED*****