Sign in to follow this  
Kongming

PMDG 747-400X mis-aligned with runway

Over the years, the Wilco products have been troublesome. PMDG tried to work with them at one point but that didn't pan out.

Dan Downs KCRP

Over the years, the Wilco products have been troublesome. PMDG tried to work with them at one point but that didn't pan out.
Well said!These questions are now resolved. Thanks bud!

Misalignment in FS can be solved using the Flight1 registry repair tool. I had an issue with alignment on ILS in LHR...Get the tool from the free downloads page over at flight1, run it, and try again. It certainly worked for me...As Ron mentioned, doing a search would have found you the respective threads...Andrew
I too keep gettin this problem, and yes I have trawled the forum to try and find a solution including the registry repair tool and updating all my navdata. I am at the point of giving up on the pmdg 747 which is a shame because I have spent hours learning how to program the FMC. The aircraft flys right up to the destination airport and touches down bang on the threshold at a 45 deg angle to the runway at which point it tries to correct itself to the runway heading. I might add I have no add on scenary installed. I am at my wits end at what to try next. I would really appreciate any help you guys can give me.Best wishes to you allRoy Pike

Roy, if you have Vista/W7 be sure to run the registry repair tool using the 'run as admin' feature.Second tip is to turn off all add-on scenery. This doesn't uninstall them, just turns them off so it is an easy test.Are you running FS9 or FSX? It's possible for the magdev.bgl file in FS9 to be corrupted, which also causes this problem.It's gonna be one of the three problems, registry, addon or mag deviation file. Hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Guys,I am also having the same misalignment with the runway problem. It seems to be a 3 degree misalignment. I am using MSFS 2004 with PMDG 737NG and CPFlight MCP & EFIS. I would appreciate and help with this as it is ruining my flight sim experience.ThanksHere are another few screenshots. Sorry about the dimensions but I am running my FS over 3 monitors.01.pnghttp://www.atari-ste...mdgerror/02.pnghttp://www.atari-ste...mdgerror/03.pnghttp://www.atari-ste...pmdgerror/PFD01.png