Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest smallie6969

JS41 Ramp Manager

Guest smallie6969

It must be me. I can get the Ramp manager up on screen but thats it. How do you get the items around the aircraft???? Please any helpThanksAndrew

You simply click on the red shaded items on the ramp manager. This will turn said items green and they will then appear outside the aircraft.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. Find my spec and settings in "About me" on my profile.

support1.jpg

Andrew, I seem to have a similar problem as you. In the ramp manager 2D panel I can select the GPU and wheel chocks on/off, but none of the other features. Opening/closing the door is the most important function as I want to use FSPassengers.I was getting the graphics issue as described in another thread but that seems to be solved by installing the latest w7 nvidea driver. Back to full icing and max textures without issue.Several re-installs of the J41 were involved to diagnose this. So now my only issue is with the 2D panel ramp manager selections.Complete new install of w7, FSX acceleration etc.i7 920 3.8Ghz 6GB ram Gigabyte X58 moboHopefully this clarifies the issue of the ramp manager problem.RegardsTrev