Sign in to follow this  
VaclavLoubek

Blurries

Hi guys.First of all, I thing my machine should handle FS9 just fine. It is custom built machine with C2Q 9400 (OC to 3,1 GHz), mobo Gigabyte EP31-DS3L, GPU BFG nVidia 8800GTS 320MB and 4GB RAM at 800 MHz, running at Windows 7 final 64bit.I know the blurries have been discussed million times, and trust me, I have tried everything I found here or elsewhere. I did multiple settings in nhancer, I tried every tweak to FS9.cfg I found, nothing helps. All I got is this:http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7152/blurry.jpgNo matter what setting I use.I tried to disable my FS Global 2008 as I read hires mesh could cause this, no help. I tried to lower the fps lock or set it to unlimited, no help. I tried to lower the settings withn FS9, no help.The FS runs great at 60 fps locked (without clouds, with a lot of clouds and at busy airports it drops to 30, but still perfectly acceptable).What is strange, I already had this very GPU in my older machine with Athlon X2 5000+, and it looked better.Is there any help I could use or did I really tried something and have to live with this...?Thank you for your help.

Guest dodger

Hello Vaciavl, Well i am no expert and my PC is 5 yrs old so i do have problems with some of the later addons for F9 but if its any help try this , you may have already , In the display settings/harware/ Mip Mapping Quality 4 Hardware Rendered Lights 6 tick these boxes, render to texture/transform and lighting/anti aliasing/ and i use Billinear. I have a slow CPU but i have a very good Graphics card Its a nVidia 7600 GS and i can run F9 within reason, i sometimes get blurries of the scenery when flying and i hit Alt on the keyboard and it sorts it, An example is i fly the Capt Sim Hercules and in the 2D i get 19fps and in the VC it goes between 19 and 12 depending where i am flying over so considering i could do with a PC like yours ,lol, its not too bad!! bye the way i set the frame rates at 20 as it seems to be about right, Let us know how you get on, Cheers, Roger.

if you pause and refresh scenery while flying, do the blurries go away?

Guest dodger

Hi Red1, Yes it does, just now and again when i switch views in the Herk the scenery is terrible , there may be other ways but i find hitting Alt sorts it, Mind you i think the Capt Sim Herk is great but it does give my old PC a problem,lol. Cheers, Roger.