Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrrm1st

ATIS and active runway

Hi,I have VOXATC which I think is a great product. However, I constantly find that when I am preparing for a departure, I contact and listen to the ATIS which says which runway is in use, but then my departure clearance will be for a completely different runway. If I check the ATIS again, it is still saying that the original runway is in use, but it clearly is not.Does anyone have any ideas? I have the same problem whether using REX or FSX real time weather.Cheers,Rich

Hi,I have VOXATC which I think is a great product. However, I constantly find that when I am preparing for a departure, I contact and listen to the ATIS which says which runway is in use, but then my departure clearance will be for a completely different runway. If I check the ATIS again, it is still saying that the original runway is in use, but it clearly is not.Does anyone have any ideas? I have the same problem whether using REX or FSX real time weather.Cheers,Rich
Hi Rich,Similar problem for me when using ASA (real weather) but what I have worked out is that once the weather is loaded I have to save the flight then reload it and thereafter VOXATX gets the ATIS correct.Dont' know if that helps.OldBadger