Sign in to follow this  
kfreire

Tool tips on J41 with direct x10

Hi :I was wondering if anyone has the same problem with the J41 when using the direct x10 preview on full screen I cannot see the toolTips on the gauges and knobs and also the ramp manager support equipments don't show outside the aircraft if using direct x10. (Everything works fine with direct 9 or the regular windowed screen).Anyone having the same direct x10 problems? By the way , I checked the ToolTips option on the settings. Thanks.Kaue Freire.

Yes, I have the same problem. I'm glad you made this post because I was about to do a complete reinstall of FSX and all addons on my brand new Windows 7 computer. You have saved me a lot of useless work. Now we need someone to come up with a solution. Thanx.Art StuartKABQ

Hey GuysAs far as I am aware the combination of DX10 and full window mode causes Tooltips to not work. I think this is a FSX issue with Tooltips not working within the default aircraft either when in full screen with DX10.Hope this helps!

There are several issues with the DX10 option in FSX, I tried it once and never again.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan:Off topic question. How do you get to put your picture under your name? I got a picture under my profile but can't find out on how to show under my name. :(