Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ofentress

ERJ V2 contents

I've bought and downloaded the ERJ V2 and had a test flight with no problems, but there is one question. In my download there are no manuals for operations fof the various functions advertised - ie: FMC. If they are there, I can't find them. Are the manuals of the previously released ERJ's sufficient for the new version or is it that I haven't looked in the right place of the download.?Jack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've bought and downloaded the ERJ V2 and had a test flight with no problems, but there is one question. In my download there are no manuals for operations fof the various functions advertised - ie: FMC. If they are there, I can't find them. Are the manuals of the previously released ERJ's sufficient for the new version or is it that I haven't looked in the right place of the download.?Jack
Hi Jack,If you go to the Start" menu and then "Program Files>Feelthere>ERJ v.2 for FS9/FSX" you'll find the Pilot Operations Manual.- Alex

Hi Jack,If you go to the Start" menu and then "Program Files>Feelthere>ERJ v.2 for FS9/FSX" you'll find the Pilot Operations Manual.- Alex
Alex........Thanks. Found it. Although it was located in a Feel There separate file within FS X. Sometimes I think my computer is an AI all by itself.Jack