Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orlaam

Begging for an Update

Two small issues, the EVM typo and thrust washout on takeoff roll.The EVM typo is something I'm fixated on now.... :( PMDG say EMV COMP/TURB not EVMReal MD-11 for referenceI don't get how this was missed, but it seems a real simple fix. Plus the thrust reduction on takeoff roll can't be that difficult to fix either. The MD-11 has the least bugs of any add-on I've ever owned, why not fix these few remaining issues?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I guess they wont fix them YET because they arent major, or even medium level "show stoppers"

Maybe, but at least give us an idea of whether it's something you'll look into fixing. All that time making such a wonderful plane only to leave a couple glaring bugs, makes no sense. I find it hard to believe it would push back development on the other projects more than say a few days.

A while back, while I was still finding minor bugs, somebody said that the team was not planning to release fixes immediately, but they were taking note of the bugs. Since both those things have been noted before, I'd assume that after the NG or Airbus, we should see a final fix.Paul