Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

cant access atc callsign, help!

no matter what a/c i have even defualt, when i change to set up flight number and tail numbers etc, that works, i can change those but the atc callsign is ghosted out, i cant select the drop down box to choose which callsign i have, does anyone know what wrong and how to solve it?thanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

What's the callsign - the airline? Here's an example from my 737 aircraft.cfg file. In IFR ATC will call me American Pacific 009 (I just like to hear them say zero zero niner.) In VFR if I request flight following ATC and I will call me "Boeing 737".I just change everything in the aircraft.cfg file without trying to in the UI.[fltsim.0]title=Boeing 737-400 American Pacificsim=Boeing737-400model=panel=sound=texture=kb_checklists=Boeing737-400_checkkb_reference=Boeing737-400_refatc_id=N737MSatc_airline=American Pacificatc_flight_number=009ui_manufacturer=Boeingui_type=737-400ui_variation=American Pacific Airways[General]atc_type=BOEINGatc_model=B734 ...One more thing ... Look for a file called aircraftairlines.cfg. I believe these are the only ones that will show up in UI.

ok, that was it! i must have somehow delete the aircraft.cfg list so i installed it (the expanded one) and viola! it worksthanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!